Together with Birgit Minor, systemic consultant and coach with many years of experience in intensive care, we have developed an INSIDE LIFE card set for medical staff. The result is more than 1,000 strengthening and confidence-giving sentences for all those who keep the healthcare system running – in the inpatient and outpatient sector, in practices, in clinics, in nursery and retirement homes, in laboratories, in pharmacies and on the road in emergency services.
And this is how the card set works:
- Download the PDF document, print it out, cut the cards.
- Then formulate your own, strengthening, individually coherent sentences from one INSIDE card and one LIFE card.
- Activate your resiliency against insecurity, fear and exhaustion while you internalize the sentences by repeating them.
- Further instructions for the use can be found on the accompanying card in the card set.
- Share the link / PDF with your colleagues so that the strengthening sentences reach as many of your colleagues as possible.
INSIDE-LIFE for medical professionals
download for free
INNEN-LEBEN (INSIDE-LIFE, 2020) by Dr. Sabine Ebersberger and Dr. med. Michael Bohne is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 License.
Your are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Further Information: www.creativecommons.org
1 Antwort auf „Card set for medical professionals“
hello, could I get the medical cards not in a PDF form so I could translate it to Hebrew?