Strength-giving sentences for unprecedented times.
A do-it-yourself card set
To give us all a little help, meaning, and a ray of hope in this current crisis we have developed a small Do-it-yourself Card Set. It consists of 40 INSIDE cards and 40 LIFE cards which, when combined, can create 1,600 strength-giving and clarifying sentences. Using these sentences you can support your own coping strategies. These sentences are oriented towards the basic human needs of security, autonomy, relationships, and the strengthening of self esteem. Thus the INSIDE-LIFE Card Set serves both as tool for crisis prevention and crisis intervention – practical, simple and at home.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the PDF document, print it out, cut the cards.
- Formulate your own strength-giving sentences.
- Activate your psychological resilience against uncertainty and fear, as you would internalize a mantra.
- Further instructions can be found in the accompanying text on the PDF.
- Feel free to share this link with family, friends and colleagues so that the strength-giving sentences reach as many people as possible.
- We look forward to receiving photos of your own personal card set, and your experiences with the INSIDE-LIFE Card Set.
download for free
INNEN-LEBEN (INSIDE-LIFE, 2020) by Dr. Sabine Ebersberger and Dr. med. Michael Bohne is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 License.
Your are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Further Information: www.creativecommons.org